Saturday, April 12, 2003

I'm a Friendster addict.

My friend Tina invited me to be part of Friendster, a free online "networking" community. It's kind of like personal ads, except not so creepy because you only view people that are your friends or friends of friends. And it's not just for dating. You can look for friends, activity partners or you can just sign up to help out your friends by introducing your friends to theirs. The best part is, you can read really sweet, funny testimonials written by your friends about how fabulous you are.



It's in the beta testing phase right now (which is probably why it's free), but it's already amazing. In a little over 24 hours, I now have a community of 145 people across the country in my Friendster network. And it's growing by the hour. It's worth signing up just to see how quickly your network grows...



Friendster site