Friday, January 13, 2006

Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey for Governor of Minnesota 2006

The two sides of Jonathan:

Light: Minnesota is a great state, with great people. My son, John Jr. was born in Redwood Falls, Minnesota on 7 Mar 92. Though I have not lived in Minnesota as long as the other candidates for Governor, this state holds a lot of sentimental value to me. My wife Julie was born and raised here. Our children will be born and raised here. I love the scenery here, the fresh air, the friendly people.

Dark: During my time as Governor, drug dealers and users will live in fear. I will introduce extremely harsh punishment for those who not only use illegal drugs, I will fight to make dealers serve life in prison, or better yet, Impalement.


Jonathan "The Impaler" web site

Best of all - he's running for president in 2008:
FEC Disclosure Reports - Filer ID P80002884