Tuesday, September 2, 2008

High Heels or High Hells

Guys, here's a little tip: Women love high heels. (Just in case you are wracking your mind about next birthday or anniversary gift) Even when they say they hate them, even when they complain how the new Jimmy Choo hurt her ankles (that's a designer by the way), the truth is, when a real gorgeous pair of heels presents itself to a woman, there's no way she can resist the temptation of trying it on immediately. High heels make women (feeling) sexy. Period.

I hate high heels.

Okay, I'm lying. The crazy days in New York just worn out my first pair of Dolce&Gabbana - and I love it, it's a killer itself. So I took it back to the shop today see if they can fix it. The shoe lady there looked at my shoes, and gave me this look as if I just murder a kitten. She called up another shoe-fixer, and she again gave me this what-the-hell-did-you-do-with-it look. So I asked: Can you fixed it? It must be the begging-tone of my voice that finally made the lady to say yes. I was escalated, until I got the receit: $150.


Rene Caovilla



Christian Louboutin




Alexander McQueen



Cesare Paciotti


Roberto Cavalli


By the way, the above shoes price ranging from $850 to over $2000. They are sold everywhere.