Monday, December 31, 2007

All's Well That Ends Well

I was complaining on Twitter about this New Year's Eve: high fever, math final exam, not being able to go to Worlds University Debate Championship in Bangkok because of the final exam, the treacherous weather in Beijing, blah blah blah. And then I got this reply from Graham: "It can only go up from here! ;)"

I also said I was not going to write New Year's Resolutions this year, except I am. Except this year, instead writing a list of to-dos and wish-to-dos, I'll make a list of things really important to me:
  1. Mom
  2. this one is difficult, it should be somewhere between my friends in NYC and in Dhaka
  3. honesty
  4. Hangzhou
  5. creative stuff: graphic design, blogging, etc
  6. good music: mostly classical, but I'd love to be seduced by Mika
  7. reading and writing
And a list of scheduled travels in the coming year:

February: Harvard MUN Conference -> NYC
April 20-ish: Lahore, Pakistan
May 1~7: Dhaka, Bangladesh
December 26~ : Cork, Ireland

Make them all will make my year!