Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I love this kind of thing.

I figured if one girl in one window had been so fascinating to look at, it would be incredible to see someone dancing in every single window in the building. I began to do some reconnaissance. Before the Whole Foods opened, I calculated 68 accessible windows that shoppers could very easily position themselves in front of. There were a few more that would require jumping barriers to access, but I decided it was best to leave those alone. The windows provided a perfect stage for a mission. Not only are there so many of them, but they are perfectly situated across the street from one of Manhattan’s largest parks. At any given moment, there are hundreds of people walking through the park and out of its subway station. It should be no problem attracting an audience.

Improv Everywhere Mission: Look Up More