Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hair-Cut or Double Salvo

Athletic Bilbao 1 - 4 Real Madrid!!!!

Which means now-third-place Real Madrid has a shot to keep up with Barcelona for their first title in four years.

I'm not really a Real Madrid fan. Though I used to love Beckham, umm... which was about in the last centry, but anyway, the only reason why I keep an eye on Real Madrid is Ruud van Nistelrooy. And it's worth mentioning (or not) that Beckham's luck seems to be turning with yet a new hair-cut: he helped Juan Ramos the first goal at about 15 minutes with his trademark free-kick from the right wing. Then my favorite van Nistelrooy scored a brace with almost exactly the same tactics, just beautiful! Cheers, mate!

Also worth mentioning is Cicinho, who is, I feel the second hero of the game (after van Nistelrooy, of course). It's just hard to believe Real Madrid can win a game this brilliantly under Capello. (Oh man, I hate this guy!)

By the way, Inter Milan, thanks to Julio Ricardo Cruz, Alvaro Recoba and Dejan Stankovic, just won Empoli 3 - 1 on Sunday!