Thursday, April 19, 2007

Joost Beta

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet
Thanks to Jamaipanese for the invitation, I am now an official Joost Beta tester. (I guess I just got lucky because he said in his post that he had two invites, but he ended up sending out three, the last one being me:)I gotta say I love it so far, especially the gorgeous interface and the variety of programs. The only problem I have is my internet connection. The school's internet kinda sucks, which means, Joost could only exercise its full potential when late at night or early in the morning... A pity, really. But I'm optimistic about its performance on high speed connections. (All the more reasons to go home in the holidays!!!)
One side note, Mac users, make sure you are running on Intel, otherwise Joost doesn't work for you.
Cheers!